Tales of a trip, a mince one might say, to places kind of far away, Costa Rica to Peru, discovering stuff and having runny poo...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The Saturday market in Villa, all the campesinos and their varied produce. One chap selling shoes refused to acept that I hade size 46 feet and virtually tried to force a pir of 45s onto my toes...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Check out the old band saw in the background... Nelson, and his apprentice were really nice, they didnt even charge for the 4 wooden mankeyfist poi making balls that they turned for me.
The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-- While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. "'Tis some visiter," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door-- Only this and nothing more." Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December, And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor. Eagerly I wished the morrow;--vainly I had sought to borrow From my books surcease of sorrow--sorrow for the lost Lenore-- For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore-- Nameless here for evermore. And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain Thrilled me--filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before; So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating "'Tis some visiter entreating entranc...
Comments